Magnum Management Services, LLC specializes in providing valuation services for companies ranging in size between 1 – 25 MM across all sectors to monetize under-performing commercial and industrial assets. Businesses vary from manufacturing facilities, packaging and distribution companies, construction companies, and retail facilities. Magnum Management Services, LLC provides commercial and industrial services to major banks, and regional and community banks.
Our services are:
- Inventory Valuation
- Machinery & Equipment Valuation
- Accounts Receivable Reporting & Analysis
- Intellectual Property Valuation
- Real Estate – Broker Price Opinion
- Workout Support – Field Examination, Financial Due Diligence, Auditing, Collateral Valuation
These services are offered by Magnum in Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina and Virginia to lenders where Magnum has boots on the ground to conduct detailed inventory counts, current equipment valuation, comprehensive analysis of corporate Accounts Receivables and collectible balances, and broker price opinion of real estate assets.
Experienced In a Wide Variety of Industries
Just a few examples of businesses we have valued, and consulted are
- Professional service industries –, Engineering, environmental consulting,
- Service vendors providing services to the Federal Govt.
- Manufacturing –, machinery, chemicals, marine equipment, boats, yachts
- Physician practices, medical facilities, surgery centers and other medical entities
- Wholesale Distributors
Restaurants, bars, franchises, coffee shops
- Recreational Facilities – gyms, bowling alleys, amusements
- Construction/Builders/Residential and Commercial; Franchisers
- Real Estate, Investors and Realtors
Gas Stations/ Convenience Stores
- Agriculture – vineyards, citrus, orchards, row crops, farm services,
Magnum was retained by a lender to provide an integrated approach of valuation for various Commercial and Industrial loan assignments in Florida, Georgia, North Carolina and South Carolina recently. Assignments included Inventory Valuation, Machinery & Equipment Valuation, Accounts Receivable Reporting & Analysis, Real Estate BPO and Field Examination, Financial Due Diligence, and Auditing.
ACT – Complete Liquidation
– Field Audit of a company serving south Florida with sales of $2 Million. Verified equipment and inventory fraudulently valued at origination. Verified work completed to date with substantiation. Detailed analysis of fraud with supporting documentation during the construction period and funding of equipment loans. Inventory and Liquidation of high quality customized restaurant equipment and supplies.
ACS – Debt and operational restructuring
– Field Audit of a privately-owned creator, manufacturer, and transporter of bagged wood shavings to be used in the horse, poultry, and pet industries as animal bedding located in the South. Some recommendations included Mandatory requirement of monthly Borrowing Base Certificates, monthly financial statements, Confirmation of payment of payroll taxes on a monthly basis, Cash sweep daily, Monitor all contra accounts and payables on a monthly basis and Reduce exposure on equipment loans and inventory.
AMS – Debt and operational restructuring
– Field audit of a company that provides moving services to the government for relocation of military personnel and their belongings to different locations. Recommendations include: To establish a collections system with follow up on all invoicing, timing, delivery, and payments by key contractors, reduce expenses by 25% within six months in order to alleviate cash flow issues, renegotiate stale contracts and pricing to be more in line with market rates, implement cash flow budgeting for at least three year horizon, and establish potential growth drivers and set firm goals for the next 24 months.
AEC – Debt and operational restructuring
– Field audit of a privately held environmental engineering consulting and remediation firm with 2012 revenues of $23MM. Magnum’s goal is to understand the difficulties facing group of companies, due to reduced sales, lack of profitability, and inability to meet target sales hurdles. High labor costs, reduced sales due to decrease in industry and lack of trained consultants created default on loan obligations Magnum’s recommendations included consolidation of offices to reduce fixed costs. Reduce administrative staff to conserve cash until sales are ramped up to forecast. Form affiliations with larger competitors and act as subcontractor to increase sales. Reduce overtime with staff across the board unless reimbursed by client.
TAA – Debt and operational restructuring
– Field audit of a company specializing in Commercial Aviation as an Aftermarket Parts stock list and redistributors. Aftermarket parts supplier to the world’s airlines and repair facilities. Magnum’s goal was to understand the cause for reduced sales, diminished profitability, IAA’s invoicing procedure, primary customer base and market share, and identify the reasons of the cash flow problems. This included a full in-depth review of company financials to measure trends, and understands the financial condition of the company and ability to survive due to cash flow issues and mounting accounts payables. Collateral was grossly overvalued and sales were difficult due to market conditions and stale inventory.
ARR – Debt and operational restructuring
– Field Audit of a company that imports and wholesales carpets and pillows that come from India and China to customers ranging from big box retailers, smaller retailers, online sellers like homedepot.com.
AME – Business and asset sale, operational support and shadow management
– Field Audit of a company that maintains over $3,000,000 of inventory and operates a fleet of six trucks. Company, provides wholesale lighting to retail and large electrical installers. Company distribution of electrical equipment in the South. In 1990, our company became a Square D Premier Distributor and in 1996, Square D selected Mercedes Electric to be their exclusive authorized distributor of its High Tech products for South Florida.
ARS – Debt and operational restructuring
– 1. Cost reduction 2. Working capital improvement 3. Processes and collections of Accounts Receivable 4. Internal Controls improvement
– Field Audit of a company that maintains has sales of over $8,000,000 in the business of street sweeping and environmental services in the south. The company was facing tremendous cash flow problems and had liens from placed by IRS for nonpayment of taxes. Company also faced a lack of sales as business service needs were cyclical and current fixed contracts were negotiated at reduced rates and not market prevailing rates.
ACE – Business and asset sale, Valuation of Enterprise and complete Inventory count
– Field Audit of a company with sales in excess of $40 Million. Inventory, Financial Reporting, and Sale of Collateral and facilitation of Note Sale. Weekly reconciliation of all sales conducted with backup deposit slips and transfer of cash to lender from borrower. Corporation caters to contractors, developers, architectural firms and builders among others. Suppliers of lumber, rebar, millwork, doors and sundries to projects sites all over South Florida with sales greater than $40MM annually. Conducted an in-depth inventory of all three locations simultaneously with three teams to provide lender up to date inventory within 72 hours. Lender realized payoff in 8 weeks after completion of inventory and weekly monitoring of sales and distributions to the lender.
ASC – Seizure of business and negotiated a 100% full payout of all borrowings for lender.
– Field Audit of a company with sales of $10 Million. Inventory, Evaluation and Liquidation of Merchandise. Store is a chain of athletic wear stores located in two Florida locations Hallandale and North Miami Beach. Store is a distributor of brand name athletic apparel and footwear. Acted as a recovery agent under a Replevin Order to liquidate retail clothing and sporting equipment in all three locations. Lender realized 100% payout within 72 hours of execution of Replevin Order after two years of non payments and litigation.
AAE – Debt and operational restructuring
– Field Audit of a company with sales in excess of $25 Million. Reviewed the accounts receivable balances supported by sales contracts and payment requests. Prepared work-in-process for a 12-month period based on reduced sales and margins. Complete inventory count and valuation of equipment. Facilitated lender in the successful workout of this loan. Provided accurate projected cash flow and supporting A/R backup.
AWN – Complete Liquidation
– Field Audit of a company’s Inventory, Evaluation and Liquidation of Merchandise, Equipment, Collection of Accounts Receivables and Sale of Intellectual Property in less than 30 days from start to finish. Liquidation of assets of AWN corporation with sales of wheels, rims, tires, equipment of $10MM annually. Negotiated amicable turnover of assets on behalf of lender and liquidated assets within 30 days from start of assignment.
ABE – Seizure of business and complete liquidation of assets
– Acted as Recovery Agent executing a Replevin order and instrumental in the collection and recovery services for defaulted C&I Loan on a behalf of the lender. Inventory, Evaluation and Liquidation of Merchandise, Equipment , Collection of Accounts Receivables and Sale of Intellectual Property in less than 120 days from start to finish. Liquidation of assets of, corporation with sales of lawncare equipment of $3MM annually.
– Completion of construction and eventual sale of premises on a property that secured a defaulted C&I debt.
– Acted as Recovery Agent executing a Replevin order and instrumental in the collection and recover services for defaulted C&I Loan on a behalf of the lender
AOI – Inventory Valuation
– Acted as Recovery Agent executing a Replevin order and instrumental in the collection and recover services for defaulted C&I Loan on a behalf of the lender. Inventory, Evaluation of Merchandise, Equipment.
– Acted as Recovery Agent executing a Writ of Possession and instrumental in the repossession of single family houses and contents and sale of contents on behalf of a lender.
– Field Audit of a company’s manufacturing and distributing of high end cabinetry and woodwork across South Florida. Company was facing contingent liabilities from PC for breach of contract.
ADDITIONAL PREVIOUS ASSIGNMENTS INCLUDE
Include injection moulding plants, cabinet manufacturers, auto parts manufacturer, radio stations, construction companies, software companies, and distribution plants.